Explore the Crazy House

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Maiden Post....that sounds almost virginal.

This is the maiden post for this brand spanking new blog. My other two blogs - Traditional Housewife Against the World, although I doubt I'll continue with Adventures of a Modern Day Author. I've neglected that blog so much I don't think people even realize it's still there. lol

So, what is this blog about, you ask. EVERYTHING. No wait, no it's not. It's about everything paranormal, supernatural, sexy, dark, and of course we'll have to have a few things about my love of vintage and retro. Oh, you didn't think I'd just leave that out, did you?

As of right now I'm planning on updating this blog 3-5 times a week. On Fridays there will be fun videos, and the weekend is reserved for hotties. (feel free to suggest your dream man or woman if you'd like to see them spotlighted here...and they don't have to be celebrities).

This blog will tend to run on the 18+ side, so don't cry to me if you see something that scares you, titillates you, etc.


You'll also have noticed there is a link that says Weekend Hotties. Now, that spot is for our Saturday yummies, but that doesn't mean I won't pop a hot dude or dudette on here throughout the week. Hey, I like looking every day, not just on the weekends.

Before you leave make sure to head over to the Weekend Hotties to check out one of my favorite online men and the inspiration for the lead in my Hunters books series. See y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment